Meraas Holding is a Dubai based development company with an innovative approach to architecture and master planning. We are committed to shaping the landscape of Dubai by building sustainable projects of the highest quality, which are delivered on time. People are the focus of everything we do and our aim is to enhance the way people work, live and play in the communities that we build. We pride ourselves on recruiting the most talented professionals locally, internationally and selecting partners who are leaders in their fields, ensuring that we deliver on all of our commitments.
Meraas Holding is involved in a number of high profile projects across Dubai. As the Officer – Finance, your role will be responsible to handle multiple aspects of the Finance department including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Petty Cash and General Ledger for our L&E operating business units.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Preparing accurate bank reconciliations statements, intercompany reconciliations and periodic management accounts
• Preparing Sales invoices.
• Application of receipts against respective invoice.
• Monitoring unapplied receipts and other open transactions.
• Performing periodic reconciliations of selected ledger accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Following up on payment and collection of leasing and miscellaneous invoices as well as with customers on instalment payments and unsettled bounced cheques.
• Attending and resolving customer queries through service requests.
• Processing of AP invoicing & Payment.
• Verifying authenticity of the supplier invoices by checking mandatory stamps, LPO, PR/PO, Delivery note, Invoice number, Invoice date, Invoice Amount, Invoice currency, type of voucher, Payment terms, accuracy of accounting codes, applicable payment policies, before processing the payment.
• Maintaining monthly voucher’s for accruals of expenses, prepayments amortization and furniture allowances.
• Handling prepayments and advances, clearance and reconciliations
• Preparation of financial reporting packs in accordance with agreements signed with third parties / operators.